Digital Marketing Intern -French speakerParis, France Requisition Number R0028262 Subsidiary eBay
At eBay we’re passionate about connecting people with the things they love. As the world’s biggest online marketplace, we pride ourselves on technology-led innovation and want to help craft the future of commerce across France and the world.
We put our customers, buyers and sellers, at the centre of everything we do. We honour where we came from–we’re still about pre-loved items, but today, 83% of products on ebay.fr are new.
We offer a great culture and supportive working environment and this is an exciting opportunity to build your marketing skills and experience at one of the most e-commerce player in France and in the world.
This role will sit in our Trade & Marketing team in Paris and will give you an introduction to a highly sophisticated performance marketing operation.
As part of the Marketing team you will support on the different marketing campaigns, projects and promotions set up to develop sales, increase traffic and acquire new users.
• Manage creative briefing of all off-eBay communications (print, display banner, landing page, radio spot…). Definition of the creative brief, management of the back and forth with the creative agency in respect to our brand guidelines.
• Monitoring of all the Marketing campaigns launched and suggest optimization.
• Support the development of our Loyalty program eBay Extra https://ebayextra.fr/ including competition analysis, definition of Marketing messaging & user experience, new promotions suggestion and development of Marketing assets (email, banners, landing pages etc).
• Creation and consolidation of reporting for all campaigns launched, in collaboration with cross-functional teams (PR, Trade Marketing, Media Agency…).
Skills and Qualifications:
• Must be fluent in French AND in English
Business school / University student, eligible to a 6-month « convention de stage »
• Native French speaker a must and fluent in English
• Test and learn approach appetite and good analytical skills
• Excellent organizational skills, multi-tasking and ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Office: Excellent Excel and Power point skills
• Passionate about e-commerce, web culture, webmarketing
What do we offer?
• A six month internship in a great office environment with flat hierarchies, flexibility and rapid decision-making
• Work in an international company, pioneer in e-commerce, still working as a start-up in a small and agile team
• Varied and interesting tasks with high responsibility
• Competitive remuneration
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: