Marketing Assistant C2C - InternshipParis, France Requisition Number R0029516 Subsidiary eBay
At eBay we’re passionate about connecting people with the things they love. As the world’s biggest online marketplace, we pride ourselves on technology-led innovation and want to help craft the future of commerce across the world.
We put our customers, buyers and sellers, at the centre of everything we do. We honour where we came from–we’re still about pre-loved items, but today, 88% of products on eBay are new.
As a global brand our purpose is to build opportunities:
- For individual sellers, small businesses and large merchants worldwide
- For shoppers seeking value, selection and convenience
- For our people, who seek to make the world better
We offer a great culture and supportive working environment and this is an exciting opportunity to build your marketing skills and experience at one of the most influential brands in the world.
This role will sit in our C2C team in Paris and will give you an introduction to a highly sophisticated performance marketing operation.
As part of the Consumer to Consumer team you will support the C2C Manager on the different marketing campaigns, projects and promotions set up to develop sales & increase business activity.
- Creative Brief, execution and campaign reporting
- Promotions plan follow up
- Ad hoc analysis on promo performance
- Identification of potential partnerships
- Development and follow up of these partnerships
- Competitors benchmarking
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bac +3/+4 in Commerce / Marketing
- Excellent writing skills in French, English fluent
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent analytical skills
- Office: Excellent Excel and Power point skills
- Passionate about e-commerce, web culture, webmarketing
- Used to sell/buy on the web direct to consumer & used products (Leboncoin, Rakuten, Vinted, eBay…)
What do we offer?
- A six months internship in a great office environment
- Dynamic team with room for individuality, passion for e-commerce, professionalism and humour
- Varied and interesting tasks with high responsibility
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies, flexibility and rapid decision-making
Please note we are looking for somebody to start no later than beginning of March 2019.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: