Account ManagerPetaling Jaya, Selangor Requisition Number R0013324 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
- Degree in Business/Marketing/Economics/Computer Science/IT (or analytical discipline).
- 8-10 years sales/account management and/or business development experience in enterprise sales, retail, consulting, business development, after sales service in e-Commerce industry or system integration in IT company
- Knowledge of eBay, e-Commerce, on-line payment and merchandise in IT, P&A, FMCG is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (Fluency in Mandarin, Cantonese & Bahasa an added advantage.
- Strong analytical skills in analyzing business, situation, for planning, execution, and evaluation
- An independent, proactive and effective player under pressure
- Excellent, solutions-focused interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-developed sense of urgency and follow-through
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem solving skills, good team-work skills
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View accessibility info here
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.