Automotive Technical Support AnalystRye Brook, New York Requisition Number R0030095 Subsidiary eBay
Automotive Technical Support Analyst
WHI seeks an experienced individual with excellent communication and organizational skills to join our Catalog Services team. The ideal candidate will seek to leverage their communication skills and automotive industry experience to build upon their technical skills in a fast-paced professional business environment.
• 5+ years of Automotive industry experience including a strong working knowledge of the Auto Care ACES & PIES data standards.
• Account manager, customer service or other customer facing experience.
• A strong working knowledge and familiarity of Microsoft Office suite - Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Light exposure to and/or a desire to learn and leverage data and analysis tools such as MS-SQL.
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree in business administration is preferred
The candidate must have strong written & verbal communication skills with explicit attention to detail in all aspects of his or her work; excellent computer, analytical and organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects both independently and as part of a team.
Some work history in the automotive industry or considerable knowledge thereof; Motorcycle and Power sports knowledge is a plus.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: