Marketing/Account ManagerRye Brook, New York
Valencia, California Requisition Number R0030114 Subsidiary eBay
Product Marketing Manager
WHI Solutions, an eBay company, the largest provider of B2B eCommerce and eCatalog solutions to the Automotive Aftermarket is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager.
This opportunity allows you to use your diverse Product and Business Analytic skills/experiences to drive product strategy into marketing and sales successes for WHI/eBay and its customers. As product and subject matter expert you will play a key role in new products from conception to market launch.
As Product Marketing Manager you will work within the Product team to build our core COTS eCommerce, Nexpart product.
- Use experience and market/customer interactions to define product features that will drive Nexpart customer and revenue growth.
- Understand and design features and functions from user requirements
- Know when a requirement is excellent
- Write and maintain functional outlines, specifications and use cases for COTS projects
- Act as consultant to front end developers and evaluate functional end results
- Act as a consultant to quality assurance personnel on business rules, use cases and design requirements
- Plan the launches of new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is working well and what needs improvement
- Support the sales and marketing of company products (includes demo support)
- Support trade shows and other company-sponsored events
You will also take on the product lead assignments to enterprise accounts. As product lead for an enterprise account you must be able to self-manage all aspects of this enterprise relationship. At WHI we call this Run The Business
- Excellent people and management skills to Interact with both executive and non-executive personnel to seek and identify market opportunities within the enterprise account’s distinctive competence.
- Serve as the Solution Expert for the Enterprise account, defining how existing and new products can resolve and fulfill the needs of the account.
- Know how to steer account away from bad or unformed requirements.
- Define scope and risk to requested changes to features and products
- Write and maintain functional outlines, specifications and use cases for enterprise projects
- Act as Project Manager for all Enterprise Account projects and activities
- Guide all enterprise projects from conception to delivery
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: