Brand DesignerSan Francisco, California Requisition Number R0015028
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
The StubHub Global Brand Studio is seeking a Designer, Brand to join the world’s leading ticketing powerhouse. S/he will be a key contributor to StubHub’s success by designing communications that engage and delight our audience while driving the StubHub brand and specific marketing messages.
StubHub’s Global Brand Studio is a growing in-house team of creative brand and product storytellers responsible for creating content and promotions that get our customers excited about upcoming concerts, theatre, and sporting events. We are looking for a designer to join the team with experience in digital and brand design. You must be comfortable working across all media – with a focus in digital communications. You have a strong point of view on design and are responsible for the creation of final deliverables and ensuring the quality of the final output. You will play a crucial role in helping teams find the best option to execute the work.
· Collaborate with writers, designers, marketing team, internal clients, and external partners.
· Designing in-product experiences, partnership assets and brand expressions (No coding or development experience necessary).
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, or a related field.
- Portfolio features user-friendly product design, digital design and creative branding work
- 4+ years designing for brand and product
- Expert Adobe CC Suite skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects)
- A solid knowledge of HTML/CSS and ability to implement designs a plus.
- Ability to think about creative impact at a system-wide and individual campaign level
- Problem solver, not afraid to iterate until we get it right
- Ability to contribute to engagement strategy as well as look & feel
- Experience coordinating creative work across on-site, email, and off-site properties such as social media
- Experience in leading and collaborating with interdisciplinary project teams, providing support to other designers, and working with engineers to implement designs into technology
- Strong understanding of design principles, techniques, and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously while successfully meeting established goals and deadlines.
- Can clearly articulate design decisions
- Building mechanicals, templates
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View accessibility info here
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.