Data ArchitectSan Francisco, California Requisition Number R0021553 Subsidiary StubHub
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
MTS2 , Data Architect
Stubhub is looking for a MTS2 , Data Architect, are you an expert of Data Architecture? Do you thrive on building data architecture that enables high-volume growth as well as the ability to scale and stay at the cutting-edge? StubHub is looking for an innovator who can guide our enterprise data management to new heights. To be successful in this role, you will need a combination of proven Data/database Architectural experience with eCommernce, Financial, Account system domain knowledge background, we offer an innovative development environment that delivers a world-class online ticketing experience to fans, If you’re passionate about data management, enjoy solving complex data challenges related to functionality/scale and looking for a platform to springboard your career, StubHub wants to hear from you.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain the Enterprise Data Model at the Logical and Physical Level
- Steward of Enterprise Data Lifecycle Management including data storage, data retention, backup/recovery and data security technologies
- Manage data design standards, master data and metadata management.
- Manage data governance by bringing together stakeholders and driving data quality.
- Leads strategy & architecture for Data Management
- Champion & drive data architecture solutions from conception to implementation.
- Participation in ARF architecture reviews
Qualifications (Key Skills/Education and Experience):
- Master's degree in CS/EE or equivalent experience, 7 ~10 years of Data Architect / Modeling experience
- Demonstrated experience in design and implementation of an enterprise data model, metadata solution and data life cycle management in both RDBMS, Big Data environments.
- Excellent understanding Oracle technologies and related products, strong experience using Oracle 11g, 12C RAC, ADG, Data Partition
- Good knowledge of data modeling tools like ER Studio/ERwin
- Expertise in information and integration architecture and technologies
- Domain knowledge of eCommernce, Data Warehousing, Financial, Account system is a strong plus
- Experience with Hadoop, HBase, Kafka, MS My Sql, SQL Server is highly demanded
- Cloud Microservices based application data modeling experience will be a big advantage.
- Strong leadership, problem solving, communication and influencing skills
- Must be able to work with diverse project teams with members representing many segments and levels of the organization
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself