Experiential Marketing StrategistSan Francisco, California Requisition Number R0034083 Subsidiary StubHub
At StubHub, our mission is to bring the joy of live to fans globally. We’re the world's largest ticket marketplace, and we make sure that the events where you want to be are never sold out.
About The Role:
We are looking for an Experiential Marketing Strategist to join our marketing team and help lead StubHub’s experiential strategy to help bring the joy of live to fans globally.
As an experiential strategist, you will use internal customer data, qualitative and quantitative research, segmentation, competitive analysis, assessment of previous marketing activities and investments to develop our experiential strategy across in-person touchpoints. This will include StubHub’s retail locations (SF, CHI, LA), music festivals and sports games activations, ticket pick-up and other real-world experience. You will be responsible for developing the overarching experiential strategy, defining the key thread running through all StubHub experiences that will grow brand preference, consumer engagement, media coverage, and new and repeat buyers. Your work will focus on both short-term wins and improving and building consistency across all StubHub in-person experiences.
You will work closely with different teams across the business - Loyalty/Membership, Integrated Marketing, Field Operations and Strategic Partnerships. You will be part of a dedicated team including an experiential designer and a producer, while working closely with the larger brand strategy, consumer insights and in-house creative agency. You will also partner closely with stakeholders as well as the Data & Analytics team to develop a robust measurement strategy for the impact of our events.
Location: The Experiential Marketing Strategist is based in San Francisco and. reports to the Sr. Director Brand Marketing
- Lead StubHub’s overall experiential marketing strategy across sponsorships, ticket pick-up, owned retail locations and other in-person experiences.
- Develop a playbook with the creative and production team for experiences across different touchpoints and sizes.
- Ensure consistency in the experiences and messages.
- Work with internal consumer insights teams and other marketers to develop experiential insights that are unique and ownable for StubHub.
- Oversee the creative development and execution of StubHub’s experiential marketing.
- Develop specific strategies and briefs for the top events/experiences for StubHub and lead the planning process across cross-functional teams.
- Creative analytical marketer with penchant for telling stories supported by data
- Detail oriented creative problem solver with passion for branding, marketing communications and advertising
- You have a bias for action, thrive in working in fast paced environments handling multiple shifting priorities
- You have a proven track record of leading through influence and delivering persuasive presentations to senior leadership
- You love working on collaborative cross-functional teams
- You are comfortable in a performance-based environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years in experiential consumer marketing
- Experience in strategy work across brand marketing for B2C business
- Strong creative aesthetic and distinct POV on design
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others
- Comfortable presenting in front of senior leadership
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – ability to use data to develop and measure experiential programs
- Highly creative – innovating to make unforgettable experiences
Are you interested in joining an ambitious and close-knit team dedicated to solving meaningful customer problems? Your work will have a significant impact on the business, and help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports around the world.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself