Finance Systems AnalystSan Francisco, California Requisition Number R0029062 Subsidiary StubHub
StubHub’s (www.stubhub.com, an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY) purpose is to connect people to inspiring event experiences. StubHub connects fans with their favorite teams, shows, and artists and introduces them to ones they’ll love next.
As the largest ticket marketplace in the world, StubHub enables fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of events, whenever they want, through desktop and mobile experiences, including the StubHub app for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Android. Offering a superior fan experience at its core, StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. The ticket resale industry was the first to introduce the ticketing application, provide the first interactive seat mapping tool, and was the first to provide a live event rewards program (Fan Rewards). StubHub’s business partners include more than 130 properties in MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, and NCAA, plus AEG, AXS, and Spectra Ticketing & Fan Engagement. With the acquisition of Ticketbis in August 2016, StubHub provides the total end-to-end event going experience throughout the world.
StubHub is an eBay company (NASDAQ: EBAY). For more information on StubHub, visit www.stubhub.com; follow @StubHub on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram; or YouTube.com/StubHub.
STUBHUB ONE VALUES: We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences. At StubHub, we are:
- Driven – We strive for excellence constantly improving our game
- Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
- Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
- Brand – We experience the world through StubHub
The Role: Finance Systems Analyst
The NorAm StubHub Controllership organization is looking for a highly motivated individual with a combination of accounting and process skills. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic organization within the eBay Inc. organization. The NorAm StubHub Controllership Team is responsible for the proper accounting, compliance, and internal control environment for StubHub, Inc.
The successful candidate will find him/herself surrounded by sharp professionals with diverse backgrounds, operating in a fast-paced, intellectual, and team-oriented environment. The position will report to the StubHub NorAm Controller.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Evaluate Operational Accounting and Finance Systems and process to identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives to streamline existing processes and improve automation through better utilization of systems
- Diagnose data quality and transaction issues by drilling down complex data structures to extract the root cause of variances between multiple systems.
- Support various accounting system related projects including user testing, and production implementation from a process and reconciliation
- Understanding data and write complex SQL queries
- Developing new reconciliations in Frontier application
- Daily maintenance and troubleshooting of Frontier application
- Identify and push for resolution of Frontier application
- Work with Product, Engineering, Data Warehouse and IT teams to ensure fluid system changes
Education, Skills, and Experience:
- 5+ years of Accounting/Finance experience with progressively increasing responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong SQL experience A MUST
- Ideal candidate also has SAP and Frontier
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize and adhere to tight deadlines
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills, team player, pro-active, flexible
- Passion for customers
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION ACTION EMPLOYER
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself