FP&A Manager, Emerging MarketsSan Francisco, California Requisition Number R0028293 Subsidiary eBay Classifieds Group
About the Company
eBay Classifieds Group is an innovative leader in online classifieds, with eleven brands that span the Globe. Our sites help people find whatever they are looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a job, an apartment, a sofa, a car, a concert ticket, financial services or new friends. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. People who want to connect and trade visit our sites because they are fun, easy to use and built on trust.
Our Emerging Markets businesses form a core part of our Global Growth Business Unit, which is a portfolio of businesses in the US, Mexico, South Africa, Argentina and Poland.
About the Role
The FP&A Manager, Emerging Markets will be responsible for financial planning, forecasting and reporting, provide financial and strategic insights and partner closely with the management team to help grow and develop the business. The position is based in San Francisco and reports to the Head of Emerging Markets FP&A.
· Lead financial planning, forecasting and reporting for the full P&L
· Collaborate with business and analytics teams to understand performance drivers and business outlook
· Provide the business with weekly revenue forecasts and business insights using a detailed bottoms up revenue forecast model with supporting business drivers
· Lead month and quarter-end close
· Ensure all monthly and quarterly FP&A related reporting requirements and submissions are met in a timely and accurate manner
· Partner with controllership team in execution of accounting and financial controllership processes
· Support annual budget, strategic planning and quarterly ops reviews
· Approximately 4-6 years of related finance experience
· Previous FP&A experience in a large company
· Industry experience in e-commerce or consumer internet a plus
· Proven record of exceptional performance at all professional and educational career stages
· Excellent Excel and financial modeling skills
· Experience with enterprise financial planning systems (preferably SAP, BPC)
· Strong presentation and communication skills, proficiency with PowerPoint
· High energy and a desire to work in a result-oriented, dynamic fast growth environment
· Willingness and ability to work during periods with high workloads
· Experience working for a multi-national company
· Bachelor’s degree
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: