Head of CBT North AmericaSan Francisco, California Requisition Number R0028378 Subsidiary StubHub
ORGANIZATION: StubHub, www.stubhub.com(an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub’s mission is to connect people through inspiring event experiences. We are the world's largest ticket marketplace, enabling fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of sports, concert, theater and other live entertainment events. StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. The company's unique online marketplace, dedicated solely to tickets, provides all fans the choice to buy or sell their tickets in a safe, convenient and highly reliable environment. All transactions are processed and delivered by StubHub and backed by the company's FanProtect Guarantee™ processing a ticket every second today with billions of ticket sales each year globally. Company partners MLB, AEG, ESPN and many leading teams such as the San Francisco Giants and University of Texas, along with over 60 other teams in MLB, NBA, NHL and NCAA.
StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
At StubHub, we are:
Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
Brand – We experience the world through StubHub
We are looking for an experienced B2C and B2B leader to grow the North America Cross border trade (CBT) business in StubHub. This role will be very hands-on in working alongside the marketing, sales, product and operations teams. The Head of CBT, North America will work closely with other marketing channel leads, as well as our Head of CBT & Key events and the rest of his team.
As the Head of CBT, North America, you will be responsible for defining and implementing marketing and sales strategies and delivering against the strategic priorities of the global CBT function.
Reporting to the Head of CBT & Key events, this role covers audiences in North America region (Unites States and Canada) attending events abroad and you will implement your market strategies with the assistance of direct reports based in Spain.
The ideal candidate will have experience working for a fast-paced multinational growing e-commerce or tourism company specializing in marketing and/or sales.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement the North America CBT marketing strategy and support/localize global GTM plans.
- Develop B2B force for CBT in North America
- Manage global channel leads and agencies to ensure execution of all parts of the marketing mix, including SEM, CRM, display, social, and content marketing - across paid, owned and earned channels.
- Function as a player-coach and be tactical in executing the marketing plan in North America.
- Managing direct reports with the potential to grow the team over time.
- Manage the North America CBT budget.
- 7+ years’ experience in all parts of marketing including SEM, Display, CRM, social and content marketing.
- Ad-tech or mar-tech marketing experience, including programmatic, RTB,
- Experience in multinational company or agency
- Proven track record of success in tactical marketing roles in ad-tech and working within high-growth, fast passed environments.
- Proven track record of creating winning partnerships externally with brand marketers, agencies, trading desks, and internally with the sales and product teams.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to create and pitch compelling marketing materials and business proposals; ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical people.
- Ability to conduct research studies, analyze data to develop and execute strategies.
- Entrepreneurialand agilementality
- Availability to travel internationally
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself