Marketplace Supply Chain AnalystSan Francisco, California Requisition Number R0011321 Subsidiary StubHub
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
StubHub, the world’s largest ticket marketplace, is looking to add a bright and dynamic Supply Chain analyst to our Managed Marketplace team. Specifically, the role will be focused on our supply and how it behaves for different events and in different segments within our marketplace. This role will also play a crucial part in developing and implementing forward looking strategies to ensure continued success of our professional sellers on the StubHub marketplace. A successful candidate will have a strong analytical mindset, thorough understanding of databases and data visualization, the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and be self-sufficient. Besides the core responsibilities around analytics, the ideal candidate will be well rounded and able to thrive in the operations side of the business as well. This role is based in San Francisco but working remotely will be considered for the right candidate
Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Combing through large amounts of data to find root cause and other pertinent information, including leading indicators and trends
- Identifying patterns and relationships in the data and effectively providing answers to questions posed by managers and/or directors
- Helping support the creation and implementation of reporting vehicles and insights to help our internal stakeholders make data-driven decisions
- Creating and maintaining regular reports as well as develop ad-hoc reports to support strategic planning
- Leading long- and short-term projects and implement key strategies driving the business, while providing clear project status updates along the way
- Assisting with customer experience by creating new processes and improving the quality of service delivered
Qualifications and Traits:
- 5+ years of experience in supply chain analysis, ideally within a marketplace setting
- Possess a very high industry IQ regarding the entertainment industry (Sports, Concerts, Theater)
- Advanced skill set with Microsoft Office, including a very high degree of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, and learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as well as experience in dealing with Senior Executives in a one on one fashion
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills conducive to team development, but able to work independently
- Experience managing multiple projects with a sense of urgency; excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proven organizational and project management skills and strong attention to detail
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter who seeks to take on projects and additional activities, while ensuring core responsibilities are met.
- Fluency in SQL is a must
- Ticketing Operations a plus.
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View accessibility info here
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.