San Francisco, California
At StubHub, our mission is to bring the joy of live to fans globally. We're the world's largest ticket marketplace, and we make sure that the events where you want to be are never sold out.
Our engineering team is the motor that powers the StubHub platform. We are a diverse team of problem solvers that impact every aspect of our business. Just a few of the exciting things we do every single day include handling the data for millions of transactions, testing and deploying mobile applications, and utilizing machine learning to craft the best experience possible for our customers.
We are building a new product for our seller tools suite called SalesPro, which will make it easier for our sellers to manage their global business with seamless customer experience. We own the code from creation to production and we work directly with our users to make our products better.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- A strong technical background and experience working with the latest and greatest framework trends.
- Passion to own your own destiny by taking ideas from design to delivered products.
- A desire and willingness to try new methodologies.
- A commitment and care for the customers' business
Experiences that you will use:
- Leading designs of major software components, systems, and features.
- Solid front-end development skills, and a commitment to shipping.
- Technical leadership, leading the day-to-day activities of an engineering team of within an agile/scrum environment.
- Providing feedback and mentorship to team members.
- Crafting fast, intuitive apps that aim to delight users.
- Continually improving a UI platform.
- Working closely with PMO, UX, PM, and other functions to ensure that projects are delivering expectations.
- Moving fast and breaking things, understanding the value of a customer's trust.
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent with 8+ years experience in front-end development.
- Experience with front-end development tools such as Gulp, browserify, babel, etc.
- Passion for shipping high quality, clean, tested code with an aim to delight users.
- Passion for building pixel-perfect applications to delight our UX designers.
- Solid experience in node.js
Are you interested in joining an ambitious and close-knit team is dedicated to solving meaningful, complex problems? Your work will have a significant impact on the business, and help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports around the world.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
At eBay Buyer Experience team, the drive for a faster and sleeker pages constantly inspires me. The fact that my work touches millions of users everyday in one way or the other and to learn what affects a person’s decision to make that purchase brings a sense of fulfillment.–Dileep, Staff Software Engineer
Everyday, I get a chance to work with smart and dedicated people to build the best shopping experience for our customers. Because so many people use eBay, I am proud that my work is impacting people in a positive way.–Steve, Full Stack Software Engineer
Everyday I work with people passionate to deliver great experiences for millions of buyers and sellers. It brings me great joy knowing that the features I work on greatly impact the lives of people from around the world, from all walks of life.–Andrew, Software Engineer
We do things different, the hack way, the happy way. And we celebrate the best way. We are the pirates of eBay!–Shakul, Software Development Manager
eBay gives me the freedom to challenge the status quo. This creates a unique adrenaline rush that pushes all boundaries and paradigms and helps bring out new ideas that ultimately redefine e-commerce shopping experience. If you love such challenges, you'll love work at eBay.–Sriharsha, Software Engineer
What makes a successful Software Developer at eBay? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Medical, Dental,Vision, Healthcare FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Health and Wellness Programs
401(k) / Retirement Plans
Employer Matching, Employee Stock Purchase Program
Tuition Reimbursement, Professional Development
Paid Time Off
16+ Days of Paid Time Off, Paid Maternity leave, Paid Paternity Leave, 11 Paid Holidays
Onsite Gym/Fitness Center
Sabbatical, 4 paid weeks every 5 years