Paid Search Innovation ManagerSan Francisco, California Requisition Number R0034064 Subsidiary StubHub
At StubHub, our mission is to bring the joy of live to fans globally. We’re the world's largest ticket marketplace, and we make sure that the events where you want to be are never sold out.
Have a drive to make things better? Thrilled by the idea of working in the uniquely dynamic industry of sports, music and theater events? Analytical and creative? We are looking for a Paid Search Innovation Manager with a thirst for continual improvement, agility, data, and action to drive our core marketing channel to the next frontiers of possibility and growth. This role will be pivotal in shaping and achieving our global growth strategy in 2019 and beyond, through continuously innovating, testing and implementing new paid search marketing approaches.
LOCATION: The Paid Search Innovation Manager is based in San Francisco, CA
- Deeply analyze and understand current StubHub paid search performance and search marketing practices of key competitors in order to identify potential opportunities
- Continuously generate ideas to improve StubHub’s paid search performance, including campaign strategy, keyword portfolio development, creative, landing page optimization and bidding
- Collaborate with vendors and cross-functional StubHub stakeholders to develop and launch analytically-sound A/B and multivariate tests to pilot these ideas in an agile manner – including measuring impact, capturing customer learnings, refining successive tests, and scaling successes
- Work with engineering to deliver new features and enhancements that bring search engine marketing innovations to market that improve StubHub’s performance or efficiency
- Assist in defining the strategy for the channel and play an instrumental role in the execution of the strategy
- As part of the paid search team, be accountable to driving aggressive global paid search growth and efficiency targets
- Stay abreast of the latest innovations and offerings in search engine marketing and develop and independent perspective of the implications for StubHub
- Help cultivate a culture of innovation within the search team, cross-functional partners and vendors, including agility, action orientation, a sense of possibility, and collaboration
- 6+ years of relevant digital marketing experience, with active / hands-on paid search optimization experience a plus
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills with previous experience structuring and performing complex analysis in the digital marketing space
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams through influence and collaboration to achieve ambitious goals rapidly while strengthening relationships; experience leading agile teams a plus
- Confident and facile communicator who can inspire team members and engage senior management effectively to remove roadblocks
- Deep understanding of paid search optimization concepts across levers (e.g., bidding & keyword strategy, targeting, creative and landing page)
- Familiarity with core performance marketing platforms, automated bidding tools and other marketing analytics tools, including any of:
- Google AdWords, Bing Ads, DoubleClick Suite, Adobe Analytics (fka Omniture) & broader Adobe Marketing Cloud, LiveRamp, SalesForce Marketing Cloud & Ad Studio
- Working knowledge of SQL a plus
- Passion for live events - sports/concert/entertainment enthusiast a plus
Are you interested in joining an ambitious and close-knit team dedicated to solving meaningful customer problems? Your work will have a significant impact on the business, and help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports around the world.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself