Sr. Campaign ManagerSan Francisco, California
San Jose, California Requisition Number R0030017 Subsidiary eBay
The ideal Sr. Campaign Manager will have ad tech experience, an analytical, strategic, and creative mind, as well as strong communication skills, both written and spoken. The position offers full view into the digital advertising space, with room for growth and personal advancement, while developing a core background in the industry, including: media, data, and strategy. As a member of the Advertising Operations Team, the Sr. Campaign Manager works closely with Account Management and Sales to ensure proper setup and management of all campaigns.
- Execute and implement digital advertising campaigns to ensure accurate impression, performance, and revenue delivery.
- Maintain pre and post-launch QA process for all ads (3rd Party tags, custom/native creatives), assuring that all ads meet creative specs, and are tracked properly both internally in DFP, and by external 3rd parties
- Manage end to end client performance tracking, reporting and review of all applicable campaign KPIs including weekly client campaign reviews.
- Optimize campaigns through their lifecycle for both performance and delivery goals.
- Work with outsourced resources, including training & coaching as a support function regarding trafficking of the campaigns.
- Orchestrate the cross-functional support required to ensure that ad campaigns match up to client needs: Track and resolve key client issues in a proactive manner and manage expectations internally and externally for campaign implementation, management and performance.
- Facilitate and execute tasks involved with campaign management; includes setup/trafficking, monitoring performance/delivery, reporting/analytics, optimization, billing/budgeting, strategic planning, etc.
- Actively optimize to exceed client's critical metrics and drive revenue growth/retention of our advertising clients.
- QA creative content, technical specs ensuring it adheres to all eBay ad and creative policies.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years prior experience supporting advertising operations or in a campaign management type position.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to provide input on campaign optimization for client success.
- Exceptional relationship management and communication skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and dedicatedly with sales, creative, engineering, and other internal teams.
- Attention to detail and organization. Pride in ability to quickly and efficiently resolve customer needs
- Ability to work within a highly collaborative, dynamic environment
- Organized and process oriented
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Familiarity with Excel and constructing Pivot tables
- Highly analytical and strategic
- Disciplined and possessing great attention to detail
- Excited to keep up with the latest progress and trends in ad tech
Preferred Additional Qualifications
- Prior experience utilizing systems: Google Ad Manager, Salesforce, BMP, SSP/DSPs.
- History of running and optimizing CPA/CPL campaigns
- Account management or client service experience
- Working knowledge of HTML, ad tag construction
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: