Sr. Content StrategistSan Francisco, California Requisition Number R0029698 Subsidiary StubHub
We’re looking for a talented content strategist to join our Product & Design team. Along with product managers, engineers, marketers and designers, you’ll shape the future of StubHub’s product experiences for our customers around the world.
You’re perfect for this role if you use the right tone at the right time, understand design thinking and user experience, build consensus across teams, and advocate for solutions that balance the needs of customers with business goals.
- Define the content strategy and write content for a wide range of StubHub products (web, mobile app, transactional emails, developer portal)
- Apply and evolve StubHub’s content standards, including terminology, voice and tone
- Work well in fast-paced Agile/Lean UX, remote and cross-functional environments
- Collect and synthesize product ideas from customers and cross-functional peers
- Ensure consistency across our experiences and platforms
- Become proficient in the StubHub product-development lifecycle and related processes
- 5+ years of content strategy/UX writing experience
- Excellent, highly creative communication and critical-thinking skills
- Ability to conceptualize and write effectively for a global audience with minimal direction
- Experience developing style guides and writing content for technical sites, including API documentation, preferred
- Understanding of accessibility and localization best practices preferred
- Experience with html a plus
- Portfolio of writing samples
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (or equivalent) in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, HCI, or a related field
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself