Sr. Media StrategistSan Francisco, California
New York, New York Requisition Number R0030304 Subsidiary eBay Advertising
The Sr. Media Strategist is the strategic counterpart for the sales team in developing tailored packages and offerings for our clients & prospective clients. This role is cross functional and will work in conjunction with Sales, Analytics, Pricing & Yield. The Planner is expected to develop effective plans for our clients to maximize their ROI, setting the business up for success for further renewals. Excellent client service skills and customer satisfaction are integral components to a successful candidate, all of which will guarantee that the Sales team hits their revenue targets.
- 5 years in digital media planning, ideally for a digital publishing company
- 5 years experience in digital advertising
- Experience running inventory availability & forecasting reports
- Excellent use of excel skills
- Team player with excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Excellent use of Excel & Powerpoint, with comfort in diving into data and analyzing trends
- Preferred prior experience with Salesforce
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: