Sr Dir, Brand & Product MarketingSan Francisco, California Requisition Number R0017866 Subsidiary StubHub
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
We are seeking a Senior Director, Brand & Product Marketing to drive StubHub’s market position and connect it to the customer journey across each touch point while capitalizing on core product advancements.
LOCATION: The Senior Director, Brand & Product Marketing will be based in San Francisco
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Global Brand guardian for the company
- Accountable to drive brand awareness and consideration globally
- Lead Brand strategy and execute brand initiatives and brand campaigns.
- Ensures the brand values and guidelines are clear and followed across all channels, onsite and offsite
- Align key initiatives that drive StubHub brand and support overall “why StubHub” reasons to believe.
- Work closely with the regional business teams to ensure alignment
- Accountable for campaigns performance working with analytics team, and reporting out to stakeholders as needed.
- Work directly with agencies, internal project management, and creative resources to execute integrated campaigns.
- Work with partners across the organization to deliver effective integrated marketing that ladders up to the evolved brand positioning.
- Lead the marketing research team to synthesize customer insights to determine gaps and identify opportunities. Use this insight to determine the appropriate cadence of communications and meaningful experiences.
- Lead the internal Studio/Creative team to ensure brand guidelines are followed throughout customer experiences
- Lead the product marketing team, working closely with the regional business teams and the product organization to drive awareness and consideration of overall StubHub offering and new features/propositions
- Be a thought leader who drives innovative marketing across StubHub initiatives.
- Closely collaborate with multiple stakeholder organizations to ensure dots are connected between customer strategies, marketing objectives and strategies.
- Review strategy, plans and status updates with senior executives.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Has managed a global brand before and led ATL campaigns
- Has demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships, previous experience in matrixed organizations is a plus.
- Output focused, with aptitude to manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive towards results. Demonstrated organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Collaborative personality. A positive outlook. A driven and detail-oriented nature. Has the drive to excel and thrive in a complex, and fast-paced environment.
- BA/BS degree required, MBA preferred.
- The ideal candidate will possess 15+ years of marketing experience, with a focus on Brand development and communications with customers online and offline.
- Deep digital marketing expertise in B2C businesses.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
View our accessibility infoR0017866
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.