SR Product Designer, Global StandardsSan Francisco, California Requisition Number R0027976 Subsidiary StubHub
SR Product Designer, StubHub
StubHub’s purpose is to connect people to inspiring event experiences.
We connect fans with their favorite teams, shows and artists and introduce them to the ones they'll love next.
As the largest ticket marketplace in the world, we enable fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of events, whenever they want, through our desktop and mobile experiences, including our StubHub app for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Android. Offering a superior fan experience at its core, StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation.
Our industry firsts include the introduction of the first ticketing application, the first interactive seat mapping tool and the first live entertainment rewards program, Fan Rewards™.
Our business partners include more than 130 properties in MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS and NCAA, plus AEG, AXS and Spectra Ticketing & Fan Engagement. With the acquisition of Ticketbis in August 2016, throughout the world, StubHub provides the total end-to-end event going experience.
StubHub is an eBay company (NASDAQ: EBAY). For more information on StubHub, visit StubHub.com or follow @StubHub on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram or YouTube.com/StubHub.
Fan First, StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
At StubHub, we are:
- Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
- Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths Richly
- Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
- Brand – We experience the world through StubHub
StubHub is looking for a Sr. Designer to lead our Global Design Standards function. The ideal candidate has strong background in design systems and patterns and combines world-class design sensibility, great communication skills, strong eye for details and a passion for working in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Create and evangelize a design system language that includes re-usable components, micro interactions, layouts, frameworks, and patterns.
- Understand the existing design patterns, usage in the real world and future needs across various platforms and geographies.
- Work closely with UX designers and researchers across the globe to implement the design system and continuously evolve for future experiences.
- Work closely with product, brand & other functions to share the design system and communicate common design language.
- Partner with dev team to implement the patterns in the development cycle & educate the design partners.
- Govern design guidelines and continuously monitor the design system.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams as well as the greater UX team throughout the design process.
- A proven expert in understanding delivering design systems across web and mobile platforms.
- Strong understanding of designing for global audience.
- Strong facilitation and collaboration skills with an ability to lead collaborative design sessions.
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal skills and the ability to articulate your design vision and defend your design decisions.
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment
Minimum of 4+ years as a Visual Designer or equivalent (understanding of user flows, wire frames, mockups, generating assets and specifications for integration into digital products) and examples of shipped products
Education & Tools:
Bachelor's or higher degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Visual Communication or related field.
Expert level skills in Adobe CS, Sketch, InVision and other associated design tools
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself