Sr Product ManagerSan Francisco, California Requisition Number R0028114 Subsidiary StubHub
Senior Product Manager – Enterprise Application - TicketUtils
- San Francisco, CA
StubHub’s purpose is to connect people through inspiring event experiences. We connect fans with their favorite teams, shows and artists and introduce them to the ones they'll love next.As the largest ticket marketplace in the world, we enable fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of events, whenever they want, through our experiences, including our native applications. Offering a superior fan experience at its core, StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. Our industry firsts include the introduction of the first ticketing application, the first interactive seat mapping tool and the first live entertainment rewards program, Fan Rewards. Our business partners include more than 130 properties in MLB, NBA NHL, MLS and NCAA, plus AEG, AXS and Spectra Ticketing & Fan Engagement. With the acquisition of Ticketbis in August 2016, throughout the world, StubHub provides the total end-to-end event going experience
StubHub acquired a Point of Sale company – TicketUtils in 2016 which now has become the central offering of StubHub’s Enterprise Applications product portfolio. TicketUtils is one of the leading POS systems in the Secondary Ticketing ecosystem with growing penetration amongst medium to large sellers.
StubHub Product and Technology Team is looking for a Senior Product Manager to help drive product vision, strategy development and execution of this platform to make it the #1 platform in the space.
Enterprise partners and brokers are a huge part of StubHub Supply ecosystem. You will have the opportunity to join an elite team that focuses on providing innovative solutions to allow StubHub sellers to optimize their operations and expand their business, while in parallel increasing the revenue/Sales from the Enterprise suite. You will be working very closely with external partners, sellers and our internal business and engineering stakeholders. We’re looking for someone with a passion for Product Strategy and Technology, someone who has a demonstrated ability to work with large partners, and a track record of driving teams to build successful products. You will be representing the needs of the large sellers within StubHub. This leader must be able to influence across multiple organizations internally and externally, be an exceptionally strong analytical thinker, excellent communicator and have a history of delivering results.
To be successful in this role, what we are looking for:
- Outcome-oriented - not reactionary; you can articulate the desired outcome and work collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
- Someone who can envision a world different than the status quo with the ability to articulate a clear path to get there.
- Product management experience straddling across ecommerce and enterprise domains
- Technical capabilities to be able to design a scalable distributed solution satisfying partner needs
- Someone that can hit the ground running on day 1
- Passionate about and experience in managing product lines for enterprise customers
- Represent StubHub at conferences and ability to write white papers
- Extremely good at negotiating with various internal stakeholders and external partners
- 5-7+ years of Product Management Experience at a consumer e-commerce company
- Strong analytical, data driven approach, detail oriented, problem solving, communication and project management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excited about full end-to-end product/line lifecycle ownership
- Monitor industry innovations and in conjunction with cross-functional partners, identify opportunities and continue to update roadmap and strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience. MBA and MS a plus.
- Define product vision and strategy
- Define and own the Large Seller experience
- Apply your entrepreneurial ability and strong quantitative background to use data to uncover opportunities, track product performance, and drive decision making
- Be the voice of StubHub in public forums for sellers
- Develop business models that allow StubHub and sellers/partners to benefit together
- Articulate user stories with clear business value and work with engineering team to define the APIs
- Lead the sprint planning sessions and groom the backlog of user stories
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself