Strategy & Analytics InternSan Francisco, California Requisition Number R0028473
StubHub is seeking a talented intern to undertake detailed market analysis and design Revenue Management strategies that drive increased sales and up-sell on our eCommerce platform. This person will work with StubHub’s Global Revenue Strategy & Analytics team to understand drivers of buyer behavior and design a pricing framework and operating model that maximizes revenue growth across multiple income streams. This person will also work cross-functionally in an advisory capacity to our Music & Theater and Sports teams to assist them in achieving KPIs.
The Strategy & Analytics intern role will be based in San Francisco, CA and will report to the Global Strategy & Analytics Lead.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work under the direction of the Strategy & Analytics Lead to develop Revenue Management strategies and tactics to maximize key business objectives
- Conduct deep analysis of a variety of monetization strategies across eCommerce and retail industries and synthesize into strategic recommendations for StubHub
- Collaborate with fellow Revenue Optimization team members to generate recommendations and design performance metrics for managing top-line growth and operating income
- Evaluate new opportunities for growth beyond existing fee/revenue structures
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Currently enrolled in a Masters or late-year Bachelors degree program in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Industrial Engineering or a related discipline
- Interest in markets and commerce, especially the drivers of buyer behavior
- Strong intellectual curiosity and practical problem-solving ability
- Team player with the ability to communicate complex concepts to a non-technical audience
- Quantitative modelling and SQL skills a plus
- Interest in live event experiences across Music, Theater and Sports
Disclaimer: Please note that by applying to this role, you are agreeing to be considered for multiple positions. This is a general description of the qualifications and skills required for positions of this type of role.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: