Technical Program Manager InternSan Francisco, California Requisition Number R0028472
Already the world’s largest event marketplace, StubHub thrives to be more than just a source to buy and sell tickets. The live experience landscape is evolving rapidly and technology is having a significant influence on events and experiences as we look to build a truly global product.
The Technical Program Manager intern at StubHub will be the driving force behind execution to optimize the way we build and deliver end-to-end technology solutions that delight our fans, at global scale. Members of Technical Program Management team at StubHub will understand customer requirements and then be responsible for driving the delivery of company’s product roadmaps and features.
In this role you will lead and influence a global team that ensures Product & Technology teams work directly with Business, Marketing, Customer Service teams to understand the needs and aspirations of our buyers, sellers and third party developers. The team will drive all aspects of concept to customer for different initiatives on the roadmap for customer facing applications, platform services, tools, APIs, capabilities, documentation, and customer/developer support. TPMs will work with cross functional teams, product management, and business teams across StubHub globally for timely and effective execution of key initiatives for the org.
- Program manage cross-team, cross-functional initiatives.
- Drive architecture and integration decisions and timelines with dependency teams.
- Interface with engineering managers and engineers to drive technical solutions, estimate work efforts, define milestones and manage resources.
- Track progress, resolve dependencies, evaluate risks and communicate status to management and project stakeholders.
- Engage and energize the project teams to achieve aggressive goals.
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals.
- Currently enrolled in a college or university majoring in Computer Science or related technical field
- Strong analytical and data visualization skills
- Great business acumen and communication skills
- Ability to write scripts or snippets of code preferred
- Experience working in an Agile environment a plus
Disclaimer: Please note that by applying to this role, you are agreeing to be considered for multiple positions. This is a general description of the qualifications and skills required for positions of this type of role.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: