Associate Marketing Manager, Recent GraduateSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0040941 Subsidiary eBay
Primarily focused on campaign planning/ops, leveraging pre-allocated resources to execute (e.g. with Global Growth) Coordinate with the Planning team on horizontal campaigns / retail moments.
- Develop quarterly marketing plans for vertical, reflecting strategic priorities
- Lead marketing planning and coordination for vertical, horizontal, and key retail moment execution
- Lead development of marketing campaigns, both pre-planned and opportunistic
- Develop and submit requests for pre-allocated marketing assets; handle marketing briefs for ad hoc vertical requests
- Support Ops on marketing asset allocation decisions
- Lead planning for eBay events
- Provide input on creative asset development
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time, degree-seeking program obtaining a Bachelors or Masters degree in Business or a related field
- Execution-driven mindset, managing performance against agreed KPIs
- Strong sense of ownership to drive marketing campaign development that reflect broader strategic priorities with relative autonomy and efficiency
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Marketing to source appropriate templates and marketing assets
- Can communicate effectively in large or small group settings
- 0-3 year’s experience in campaign management
- Experience with online retail marketing campaign development and deployment
Disclaimer: Please note that by applying to this role, you are agreeing to be considered for multiple positions. This is a general description of the qualifications and skills required for positions of this type of role.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: