Business Operations InternSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0035615
Looking for a global commerce leader where you can shape how the world buys, sells, and gives? If you said yes, eBay wants to talk to you. Where you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a significant impact for people across the globe.
Or maybe you want to help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports around the world. At StubHub, you’ll be supported in challenging convention, taking risks, and innovating. You will be joining an ambitious and close-knit team dedicated to solving important customer problems.
Responsibilities could include:
Live inventory management support:
- Inventory mapping, loading, verification
- Standard error handling: Double sales and fulfillment issues
- Non-standard error tracking, reporting, and debugging
- Partner with cross-functional product and finance teams to reduce
- Design and create automated reports to streamline business operations
- Support with tactical analysis on short-term business needs such as inventory analysis, buyer conversion trends, looking at our deals frameworks
- Working with large data sets, turning them into actionable recommendations and high-impact business outcomes
- Analyze long-term trends providing actionable levers to the business aiding critical decision-making
- Being Courageous - Problem Solving
- Being Driven - Drive for Results, Decision Quality, Action Orientated
- Being Inventive – Creativity, Innovation Management, Business Insight, Learning on the Fly
- Being our Brand - Customer Focus
- Being Richly Diverse - Peer Relationships, Managing Diversity
- Masters candidates preferred in operations research, machine learning, statistics, computer science or an equivalent quantitative field or MBA candidate with emphasis in previously mentioned quantitative fields Excellent logical, analytical and conceptual skills
- Ability to work independently
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Advanced Python knowledge
- Experience with two sided marketplaces
About the team:
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel this is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
Disclaimer: Please note that by applying to this role, you are agreeing to be considered for multiple positions. This is a general description of the qualifications and skills required for positions of this type of role.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: