Contracts ManagerSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0013979 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
eBay Inc.’s Legal Department is looking for a business-focused Contracts Manager to join our Commercial Legal Team based in San Jose, California. In this role, you will be an integral member of the team providing support to internal business clients in connection with the commercial contracting process. The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about working in one of e-commerce’s world premier in-house Legal Departments and acting as a true business partner. Candidates should have very strong communication skills and a pro-active work-ethic.
This Role’s primary accountabilities include:
- Serve as a key point of contact for eBay in connection with the contracts process and eBay’s contract management system, including responding to requests for contracts, fielding inquiries, and engaging in various analytical tasks associated with eBay’s contract processes
- Communicate with and provide training to internal clients, attorneys and external partners to support various contracting processes;
- Work closely with lawyers and contract analysts on the development and implementation of new commercial contracting policies and procedures;
- Serve as a core member of the team that will implement the Legal Department’s new Contract Management System in 2017;
- Provide support/liaise with the preparation of regular reports and metrics;
- Special project management as necessary;
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent; Paralegal Certification is beneficial, but not essential
- Strong technology systems skills; experience with Contract Management Systems a Plus
- Extensive experience working in Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Strong organization skills
- Patient, exceptional client-focused communication skills
Open to work locations in San Jose or Salt Lake City
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View accessibility info here
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.