Corporate Finance ManagerSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0010035 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
The Senior Finance Manager of Corporate Center Operations will be responsible for accurate and timely budgets, forecasts, reporting, analysis and insights to executives and operational leaders for the Corporate Center Legal and HR organizations. This individual will partner with stakeholders throughout the organization to align strategy, operating efficiencies, and priorities against key performance measures and business objectives. Reporting to the Director of Finance within Corporate Center Operations, this individual will also support the financial consolidations for all corporate functions along with the consolidated monthly financial reviews.
- Partner with VP’s and Directors to define operational processes that drive optimization
- Deliver financial plans for business operations within Corporate HR and Legal organizations
- Financial analysis and forecasting of Corporate G&A activities
- Oversight for monthly financial close, forecasts and operating budgets
- Support the Global Corporate financial consolidations, financial analysis and reviews
- Manage consolidation reporting and analysis of key KPI’s for all Corporate Center operations
- Cross functional partnership with accounting, policy, tax and legal supporting key initiatives
- Analyze monthly variances to budget and forecast with key stakeholders
- Prepare financial performance presentations and deliver results to executive members
- Manage a team of 1-2 high performing financial managers
- 6+ years of finance or accounting experience
- Bachelors and / or Masters degree in finance or accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Ability to executive within a multi-task environment with tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Proven ability in strong leadership in managing operations or projects
- Previous experience with ERP systems and reporting
View accessibility info here
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.