Director, Payments Entity ManagementSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0040352 Subsidiary eBay
eBay is a global commerce leader that allows you to shape how the world buys, sells, and gives. You’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago. Here, you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact on people across the globe. We are looking for people with drive, ideas, and a passion for helping small businesses succeed to help shape the future of eBay—does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to talk to you!
- General Manager for eBay Commerce Inc (eCI) responsible for ensuring the smooth, compliant running of the entity.
- Ensure strong, transparent governance in place for eCI as required by external regulations and internal eBay policies.
- Manage eCI Board meetings (agenda, materials and minutes). Engage partners as appropriate to present at meetings and ensure that action points are successfully completed.
- Lead regular management meetings. Ensure strong timely communications and critical issues across all key internal partners. Monitor and drive all items within the defined scope of eCI to a successful & timely conclusion.
- Ensure effective and adequate processes and procedures are in place and monitored across eBay end-to-end to meet regulatory requirements.
- Monitor internal and external service levels as documented in the eBay Support Agreement and external contracts. Help to resolve service performance issues from internal eBay and/ or 3rd parties through predefined channels.
- Act as a key representative for the entity for relevant Audits (internal and external) ensuring thorough planning and preparation for all audits ahead of time and Management Action Plans are completed.
- Work with Enterprise Risk Management and Compliance to help determine the eCI ERM monitoring program.
- Liaise closely with Legal, Regulatory, and Compliance teams to ensure current regulatory requirements are met and future requirements are adequately planned for.
- Ensure a close working relationship with Legal, Compliance, Tax, Privacy, Sourcing, ERM, Auditors, Finance, Risk, Payments and senior management.
- Ensure robust storage procedures of all legal entity licensing documentation are in place.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, pressurised environment and to act quickly, independently and decisively with great attention to detail. Commercial outlook and a strategic and creative problem solver with self-confidence, ‘can do’ attitude, sound judgement and a good sense of humour
- Great teammate with excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time and work priority management
- Establish close working relationships with key business and corporate partners; particularly, regulatory, compliance, information security, privacy, legal, sourcing, internal audit and line-of-business supply leads.
- Ensure effective communication back to the business through strong documentation and awareness creation.
- Ability to understand contractual terms in legal agreements related to service levels from outsourced service providers and ensure strict compliance.
- Ability to influence and drive action in a matrix environment.
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: