Head of Sales OperationsSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0021467
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
- Description: The Head of Sales Operations is responsible for all sales operations processes, technology, pricing and yield across the display business. The goal of the sales operations team is to create robust and scalable infrastructure to support all of the moving pieces from pitching to execution of revenue across the display business. Additionally this function is tasked with working with the sales leadership team to make sure that the proper process & infrastructure is in place to support the overarching business needs and strategic initiatives. This role is critical to developing the right foundation for all teams and functions involved in the execution of sales strategy and delivery.
Responsible for all Media Planning
Develop business models to support operational/product requests across the Display Operations team.
Provide executive level reports on operational health metrics, covering account health, delivery metrics, yield, rate & overall portfolio performance. Specifically including rate card exception requests and out of standard offerings.
Set the strategic vision for infrastructure and process changes needed to support the business
Own all advertising and project management platforms.
Own administration & management of sales comp plans, partnering with sales leadership, finance and compensation on comp plan design & modifications.
Lead the sales operations team
- 8+ years of experience in Sales/Business Operations specifically within a Digital Advertising organization
- Experience managing Yield/Pricing functions
- Experience with leading Sales Planning
- Deep expertise in process management, business process modeling & analytics
- 5+ years of experience in people management
- At least 10 years of experience in Digital Advertising Technology
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: