Internal Audit Manager, FinOpsSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0012658 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
This individual will be responsible for managing a team in leading and executing financial and operational audits in line with the annual Internal Audit Plan, as well as consultative projects. This role will report directly to the Internal Audit Director, Finance and Operations. This is an opportunity to take on a dynamic and fast paced role with frequent interaction with Finance and business leaders across the company. This role will help gain a deep understanding of key business functions, translating risks into business issues, as well as prioritizing findings and recommendations aligned with corporate strategy.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting with 8-10+ years experience, in the areas of finance, audit, compliance, risk management, and/or business operations.
- Significant knowledge of business processes and strong business acumen in order to identify control deficiencies, process gaps and business issues.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills in order to identify process improvement opportunities and potential solutions to operational issues
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written); must be able to communicate effectively with individuals at multiple levels and backgrounds across various business units, functions and regions within the company (including senior management)
- Strong project management skills with the ability to plan, execute and deliver on projects in a timely manner; ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in this highly dynamic environment
- Proactive, results-oriented, customer-focused management style which promotes open communication and collaborative problem resolution; ability to establish strong partnerships and relationships
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong people management and people development skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Design and execute financial and operational audit programs to address relevant risk and audit assertions.
- Lead teams in executing audit assignments timely, including drafting audit issues for review by audit management, facilitating issue tracking and validating closure of issues.
- Prepare clear and impactful audit reports to document audit scope, procedures, findings and recommendations.
- Support audit management in the annual risk assessment collaborating with other internal teams, including Enterprise Risk Management and Compliance, to build a relevant and robust annual audit plan.
- Communicate with and educate process owners throughout the company, including non-finance individuals, on the importance of an effective control environment and the role of Internal Audit.
- Contribute to team results by leading the team to identify and accomplish team goals and by exploring new opportunities to add value to the organization.
- Enhance the professional development of team members through training and mentoring.
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View accessibility info here
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.