Lead Product Manager - Tax SolutionsSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0028186 Subsidiary eBay
eBay is looking for an experienced and strategic Product Lead to shape, and build product capabilities for eBay’s Tax Solutions that globally meet regulatory needs of eBay as a marketplace, and our community of sellers and buyers in the most business pragmatic way possible. Developing a platform to support multiple geographies carries with it many challenges. The ideal candidate will have previously developed global product strategies that enable and drive innovation and go-to-market efficiency. She or he will work closely with in-country and regional business leaders, product domain leads to identify and build core capabilities, maximize utility of common features, and efficiently solve for local functionalities critical to market success. Additionally, he or she must have a proven ability to build relationships and influence across the organization at all levels, as well as superior communication and presentation skills.
- Own product strategy and roadmap for Tax Solutions, working closely with functional partners. Partner closely with internal and external stakeholders to provide a global viewpoint and extend applications across use cases
- Clearly set the product prioritization with a balance of near-term deliverables and longer-term investment in technology platforms
- Effectively communicate strategies & trade-offs up to senior leaders and down to development teams
- Putting the customer first, solve for Tax compliance with business pragmatism
- 8 years of strong product management experience with at least 5 years in Commerce, Regulatory, Payments or similar Tech related projects
- Proven track record launching product solutions to market, at scale and globally
- Experience with agile development process and can get hands dirty where needed
- Balances technical and commercial acumen; able to communicate what is possible and what will have the biggest impact on the business
- Builds strong relationships internally and externally; an active listener and clear communicator; can lead by influence
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: