Manager, B2C Scaling and GrowthSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0019124 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
• Managing cross-functional programs in a highly matrixed organization to ensure goals, timelines and customer needs are met
• Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills, with experience applying these skills to improve program results.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrated ability to work well with other functions and varying levels of management, both internally and externally.
• Thorough understanding of the full B2C seller lifecycle
• Track, manage and report status on program.
View our accessibility infoR0019124
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.