Marketing ManagerSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0020757 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world?
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager with B2B or C2C experience. The Marketing Manager, B2C Seller Marketing is responsible for lifecycle marketing and maximizing seller adoption and usage of eBay’s seller products and services to retain, grow, and win-back sellers. This role is responsible for the overall marketing strategy, go-to-market strategy and execution of integrated campaigns and lifecycle communications. You will ensure that plans are insight-driven and seller-centric in order to meet or exceed aggressive performance goals for the growth of selling on eBay.
This role partners with B2C BUs, seller marketing, North America marketing and vendor/agency partners to ensure the voice of the seller is reflected in our marketing efforts. This is both a strategic and an executional role. This is also a role where several initiatives can/may be happening in parallel.
- To be considered for this role, you must have a strong track record of success in driving businesses or consumers to adopt product or service experiences. To be successful in this role, you must be an exceptional team player with a bias for action, strong strategic aptitude, product sensibilities, creative skill, and analytical capabilities.
- Develop lifecycle marketing strategies and integrated campaigns that deliver on adoption and usage goals of Seller products and services
- Track, test, and optimize the seller journey to ensure key performance metrics and to continuously improve best practices
- Analyze seller needs and identify/prioritize problems, satisfaction, and new opportunities
- Develop and ensure consistent usage of positioning, messaging, targeting and channel strategies. Work with internal and external agencies to develop compelling creative briefs and produce differentiated assets.
- Manage the planning and partnering with cross-functional stakeholders to execute and deliver world class marketing
- Proven track record of marketing campaigns in the B2C, C2C or e-commerce space
- 4+ years of B2B or consumer marketing experience in product marketing, brand marketing, or product management.
- Strong written, verbal and communication skills
- 4 year college degree required: MBA a plus
- Track record of influencing people and process outside immediate work group
- Proven success in a fast-paced, matrixed work environment
- Financial and performance focused individual with experience working on small teams and executing work from concept to completion
- Tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset, create thoughtful recommendations and action plans for solving those problems
View our accessibility infoR0020757
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.