MTS 1 - Identity and Access ManagementSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0029793 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company where you can shape how the world buys, sells, and gives? Where you’ll be supported in challenging convention, taking risks, and innovating? Where you’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago? Where you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact? If so, we’d love to talk to you!
About the team:
Our team oversees all aspects of eBay’s information technology functions related to identity and access management. At eBay, we take user experience and security very seriously, so Identity management plays a critical role in enabling user productivity, security and driving efficiencies across the organization.
You would become an integral part of the Identity team that is responsible for all aspects of Identity and Access Management platforms including Identity Lifecycle Management, Role Based Access Management, Single Sign On and Federation, Privileged Account Management and Directory services which includes Active Directory, LDAP, Azure AD.
You will do:
- Responsible for the delivery and operations of products and solutions for Single Sign-On, Federated SSO, Multi-factor Authentication, Identity & Access Management and Directory services
- Supports the development of an IAM strategy, implementation roadmap and architectural blueprint across on premise, cloud, and mobile systems.
- Manage risks, priorities and expectations in a fast-paced, project driven environment
- Drives root cause analysis, debugging, support, and post-mortem analysis for incidents and service interruptions.
- Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis to Identify, analyze, and resolve system problems.
- Supports the stand up of necessary system software, hardware, and equipment (physical or virtual) to meet changing infrastructure needs
- Maintains, upgrades, and supports existing systems and infrastructure to ensure operational stability
- Develops logical and physical technology documentation on new or existing systems.
- Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance as needed.
Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline with 6+ years of related experience
You have done:
- Solid experience with a variety of Identity Management, Access management and Single Sign On Federation products using SAML 2.0, OAuth 2.0 and Oath technology.
- Experience with multi factor authentication and Managed PKI as well as in depth knowledge of various protocols e.g. SSL, RADIUS, LDAP, NTLM, Kerberos, SSL, HTTP, REST
- Previous experience with compliance and audit frameworks is a plus
- You have a track records of delivering multi-functional, interdependent projects/initiatives.
- Ability to exercise crucial judgment in highly complex engineering and/or analytical tasks with good interpersonal, people and collaboration skills and a desire to improve practices and processes to produce effective results
- You are determined to work on fast-paced technologies and meeting aggressive deadlines; open-minded, self-motivated hard worker.
- You are at ease and in control while working with staff members and user community, especially with senior business management staff. You are able to interact with employees at all levels of the company.
- Experience with SailPoint, Ping-identity & CyberArk products is a plus.
- Experience with AD and Azure AD is a double plus.
- CISSP, CISM, or relevant Vendor training/certification preferred
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely different backgrounds, perspectives and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.
Diversity and inclusion at eBay goes well beyond a moral necessity To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: