Process & Planning ManagerSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0032113 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
About Our Team:
The Payments PMO charter is to undertake complete ownership of end-to-end delivery of critical initiatives at eBay through the integration of business, technical, and operations workstreams. We empower world-class teams to create one-of-a-kind experiences that enrich the lives of millions. We are looking for a passionate process oriented individual to secure positive outcomes from cross-functional teams, from engineering teams to businesses leaders and operations managers.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develops and implements PMO processes and policies by creating a common set of practices, templates for managing work across teams
- Create process documentation/workflows, knowledge articles and self-service guidance as needed
- Implements and provides guidance related to PMO processes and policies
- Works with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop processes as needed
- Facilitate cross functional planning across business, technology teams and partners
Reporting & Monitoring
- Develop, manage and maintain methodologies and metrics
- Extract reports and provide a high-level analysis of data for review
- Assist in the standardization of the compilation of information and ways of reporting
- Review information and trends to ensure that the output of processes are achieving the desired results
- Collect and document of business requirements for program and process improvement/automation efforts
- Facilitate process workflow modeling in orderto collaborate on process improvements, automation capabilities and clearly defined end-to-end use cases
- Develop tools to enable transparency of decisions and status across the organization
- Foster fast and well-informed decisions.
- Bring inconsistencies and problems to the attention of management
- Participate in the problem resolution
Ideal Candidate would have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Adept at project and change management
- High level of organization
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Passion for process, but agility to not over engineer solutions or implement solutions where existing approach meets business objectives
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years as a Project Management or Program Management experience in a technology-oriented organization.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically when implementing products and solving problems.
- Must be team-oriented and be able to work in a close-knit environment.
- Process / planning experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with both technical and nontechnical individuals.
- Individual must share passion and commitment to the values and mission of eBay and have ability to motivate teams to reach company objectives and follow cultural values.
eBay Inc. operates e-commerce platforms that connect various buyers and sellers worldwide. Its platforms enable sellers to organize and offer inventory for sale; and buyers to find and buy it virtually anytime and anywhere. The company’s Marketplace platforms include its online marketplace at ebay.com and the eBay mobile apps; and StubHub platforms comprise its online ticket platform at stubhub.com and the StubHub mobile apps, which enable fans to purchase tickets to the games, concerts, and theater shows. Its Classifieds platforms include a collection of brands, such as Mobile.de, Kijiji, Gumtree, Marktplaats, eBay Classifieds, and others that offer online classifieds and help people find whatever they are looking for in their local communities. The company platforms enable users to find, buy, sell, and pay for items through various online, mobile, and offline channels, which include retailers, distributors, liquidators, import and export companies, auctioneers, catalog and mail-order companies, classifieds, directories, search engines, commerce participants, shopping channels, and networks. eBay Inc. was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in San Jose,
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: