Senior Counsel, InfrastructureSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0014135
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
- 5+ years of experience primarily in U.S. commercial real estate transactions and/or infrastructure transactions, with significant experience in lease structuring, negotiating, and drafting;
- Experience working on data center facilities transactions, co-location agreements and other networking and infrastructure transactions;
- Mid-level experience at a law firm with a sophisticated real estate law practice is desirable;
- In-house counsel for a company with a large real estate portfolio is highly desirable;
- Flexibility and creativity in dealing with complex legal issues on a domestic and cross-border basis;
- Proven experience with overseeing local counsel in non U.S. locales;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications skills;
- Well organized and hard-working, with the ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously with limited supervision and under deadline pressure;
- A high-level of intellectual, professional and interpersonal agility and flexibility, combined with strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Team oriented, with a strong sense of humor, sound judgment and high tolerance for ambiguity;
- Ability to embrace innovation and change, and believe that there is always room for improvement
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View accessibility info here
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.