Senior Director, Americas FP&ASan Jose, California Requisition Number R0029547 Subsidiary eBay
Senior Director, FP&A North America
This role will be closely aligned with the eBay business unit and corporate finance teams and will be the principal interface between those groups and the eBay Inc. FP&A team. It is a uniquely interesting and challenging role, and we are looking for a stellar leader who will combine intellectual curiosity with superb analytical skills to find trends and insights and drive process and system improvements. The successful candidate will move beyond the numbers and work together with key stakeholders to identify and implement recommendations to help drive positive change. The role requires a candidate that can learn quickly, think clearly and provide positive influence throughout the organization.
- Own all planning, forecasting and reporting processes across eBay. Drive standardization & simplification throughout.
- Provide thought leadership on financial architecture and resource allocation decisions.
- Support long-term strategic planning, including process development, presentation creation, and partnering between finance and strategy.
- Lead analysis projects that deliver key insights for making critical business decisions.
- Partner with the PayPal, Marketplace, & Enterprise finance teams to streamline processes and build out reporting infrastructures; Find and execute on opportunities to reduce non value added work.
- Lead the partnership with investor relations, tax, controllership and other key finance functions
- Design and build presentations for Executive and Board level audiences.
- Lead and develop a team of high potential finance professionals
- Play a leadership role in our finance transformation effort … helping us build a world-class FP&A organization.
- 13+ years of increasingly responsible experience in finance with a focus on quantitative analysis and Financial Planning and Analysis.
- A multi-national public company background from an organization with a highly regarded finance team is important. The ideal candidate will combine experience in a larger company with experience in smaller, more nimble organizations with broad exposure.
- Expertise in quantitative analysis and presentation.
- Broad experience presenting, interacting and influencing C-level and Board level executives
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: