Senior Internal Auditor, FinOpsSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0011911 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of. eBay Inc. (NASDAQ: EBAY) is a global commerce leader including the Marketplace, StubHub and Classifieds platforms. Collectively, we connect millions of buyers and sellers around the world, empowering people and creating opportunity through Connected Commerce. Founded in 1995 in San Jose, Calif., eBay is one of the world’s largest and most vibrant marketplaces for discovering great value and unique selection.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting with 5-7 years’ experience, in the areas of finance, audit, compliance, risk management, and/or business operations. Audit relevant certification (CIA, CPA, CFE, CISA) preferred.
- Significant knowledge of business processes and strong business acumen in order to identify control deficiencies, process gaps and business issues. Experience within eCommerce industry is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills in order to identify process improvement opportunities and potential solutions to operational issues.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written); must be able to communicate effectively with individuals at multiple levels and backgrounds across various business units, functions and regions within the company.
- Self-starter with strong project management skills; ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in this highly dynamic environment.
- Proactive, results-oriented, customer-focused style of engagement which promotes open communication and collaborative problem resolution; ability to establish strong partnerships and relationships.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Support the design and execution of financial and operational audit programs to address relevant risk and audit assertions.
- Support drafting of audit issues for review by audit management, facilitating issue tracking and validating closure of issues.
- Support preparation of clear and impactful audit reports to document audit scope, procedures, findings and recommendations.
- Communicate with and educate process owners throughout the company, including non-finance individuals, on the importance of an effective control environment and the role of Internal Audit.
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View accessibility info here
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.