Senior Manager, Business AnalyticsSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0016923
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
As the Senior Manager, Business Analytics you will help drive decision making for eBay Money Back Guarantee and Returns portfolio of products, collaborating extensively with Trust Business, Finance and Product partners.
In this role, key responsibilities will include:
- Partner with key business units to challenge their thinking, provide direction, prioritize analytical deliverables, and become a trusted adviser and impartial counsel.
- Provide measurement and insight into key business drivers of performance against expectations.
- Develop deep insights related to customer experience for eBay’s global business - from analysis through to scenario modelling and business recommendations.
- Identify options and assess financial and customer impacts of key Global Managed Marketplace initiatives, such as roll out scenarios for new markets
- Support the Finance and MMP teams in setting forecasts and financial expectations
- Work with the NA and EU regional analytics teams to ensure consistency of metric and performance measurement
- Extract, analyze, and collate data from a variety of sources to create both regular and ad hoc reporting for presentation to senior management.
- Utilize knowledge and experience with data mining and quantitative analysis, SQL, and data warehouse architecture
- Experience with site experimentation (A/B testing) is a plus.
- Ability and desire to learn new data tools and analytical skills.
- 7+ years of experience in analytics and exposure to varied functions within analytics/finance/consulting.
- Undergraduate degree (ideally in a quantitative field). Master’s degree is preferred.
- Some experience with using and/or analyzing ecommerce websites or trust is a huge plus.
View our accessibility infoR0016923
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.