Site Merchandising Assistant ManagerSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0031670 Subsidiary eBay
eBay is where the world goes to shop, sell, and give. Whether you are buying new or used, plain or luxurious, commonplace or rare, trendy or one-of-a-kind – if it exists in the world, it is probably for sale on eBay. Our mission is to be the world’s favorite destination for discovering great value and unique selection.
Our Soft Goods merchandising team is looking for talented and motivated merchandiser to join our team. This role will focus on site merchandising, where the Assistant Manager of Site Merchandising will employ innovative techniques to deliver a best-in-class online shopping experience. In this role, you will learn how to improve shopability by optimizing our site and ensuring our inventory and content are presented with an elevated/relevant look and feel. You will be leveraging web analytics to promote the discoverability and selection of products to ensure we meet our customers’ needs and interests.
The successful candidate will be eager to learn and motivated by an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Optimize the on-site customer experience, with a laser focus on eBay’s spectrum of value offering and balancing merchandising priorities.
- Analyze the performance and report on site metrics; make recommendations for improving site conversion and customer engagement.
- Collaborate with marketing, PR, and creative partners to plan and execute campaigns to drive engagement and conversion on site.
- Explore competitive sites and market standards to develop improvements to overall customer shopping experience for respective site pages.
- Build customer experiences that work to deliver robust selection, inspiring content and clear consistent navigation across desktop, mobile, and app platforms.
- Optimize the browse experience to ensure our shoppers can easily find the right product, at the right time, at the right price.
- Execute timely projects and deliverables that ensure cultural relevance on key landing pages.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Demonstrated passion for ecommerce and an interest in site merchandising
- Experience working effectively within a team
- Ability to communicate and present site analytics and data
- Aptitude for being organized with flexibility to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Excel, Adobe Photoshop and knowledge of SEO
- Strong analytical skills
- Comfortable with a varied set of software and ability to learn new tools quickly
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: