Software Engineer, QualitySan Jose, California Requisition Number R0014163 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Looking for a customer-focused, resourceful, detail-oriented, adaptable, and flexible individual. The ideal candidate will have solid technical background and ability to provide technical leadership. Your background will include successful collaboration in cross-functional teams to deliver products of excellent quality which achieve the business goals. You must be a proactive and effective communicator, both verbally and in writing.
In addition, you must possess:
• Excellent knowledge of the software development lifecycle, including agile methodologies.
• Strong knowledge of Java, JS, CSS, HTML
• Strong knowledge of end-to-end web application flows and tiers.
• Strong knowledge of Java application development and testing, also Python experience would be good
• Experience with test automation tools such as Webdriver or Selenium/TestNG is a plus
• Proven ability to deliver projects on time with good quality.
• Demonstrates an exceptional customer focus, ensures that provided solutions accurately reflect the real needs and uses of the end users
• At least 5-7 years of experience in software development /quality engineering
• MSCS/MSEE highly desirable, BSCS or BSEE or other four-year degree in a relevant field is required
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View accessibility info here
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.