Sr Dir Product Mgmt - Consumer SellingSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0019209
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Primary Job Responsibilities: We are currently seeking a Senior Director of Product Management for eBay’s Consumer Selling Team. This individual will report to the Vice President of product management and engineering for consumer selling and will be responsible for all consumer selling products. This includes:
- Sell Nodes
- All variations of the consumer listing flow (including vertical-specific flows)
- Relisting flows
- Local listing products
- Social listing flows
- Cross-eBay listing integration
- Off-eBay listing integration
- MyeBay selling
- New technology integration into consumer listing flows (video, artificial intelligence, machine learning, etc.)
The Senior Director of Product Management must have the following attributes:
- Strategic thinker, yet extremely efficient at product execution.
- Cross-organizational influencer.
- Product management expertise. This includes critical thinking skills in competitive positioning, product analytics, and product architecture.
- Relentless customer focus.
- Smart and speedy decision maker.
- Deep analytical capabilities, including experience with data structure and tools.
- Team champion and cheerleader. As he/she will be managing a group of product managers, he/she must support and guide the team as well as create a positive team mentality as we build products that our customers love.
- Energetic and enthusiastic team player. A can-do spirit who sprinkles as much fun as possible into every day will be a great cultural fit with our team.
- 8+ years of experience in product.
- Preferably experienced in agile software development.
- Bachelors degree required. MBA is a plus.
View our accessibility infoR0019209
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.