Sr. Web DeveloperSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0014781 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
We're looking for experienced Front-end Web Developer to join our team which builds exciting front-end experiences for our sellers. You will be working on the next generation selling tools for eBay, creating a beautiful and new way to sell items online. Join us and work on something that will impact the life of millions of users!
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of experience in developing high volume and highly interactive web applications that work across browsers
- Have a solid grasp and experience with MVC and OO design.
- Ability to craft service & database calls in a clean, efficient way
- Using source control systems such as Git
- Self-motivated and have the ability to get things done
- Ability to come up with innovative solutions to problems, while also thoroughly considering edge cases and avoiding pitfalls
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to influence a cross-functional team to deliver results.
- Experience with MongoDB is a plus.
View accessibility info here
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.