Strategic Account ManagerSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0029211 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and creativity, where you can be part of the team crafting the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you are interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to building a visionary and inclusive work environment, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
eBay is looking for a Strategic Account Manager to help support, optimize, and scale our strategic partnerships. As part of the exciting new payments organization at eBay, you will be in the front line of innovation while helping deliver business value through the current, evolving and future partnerships. The role spreads across a number of areas such as risk management, and supporting achievement of financial loss targets. You are a highly organized individual with strong technical acumen, keen ability to navigate multiple moving pieces and stakeholder to drive projects, knack for problem solving through collaboration, and passion for creating order out chaos. The right candidate isn’t intimidated by navigating large and complex organizations, people, and driving outcomes. Excellent project management and organizational skills, ability to confidently communicate with senior executives, along with a great sense of humor will be key drivers for your success in this role.
- Help manage multiple projects and work streams, drive follow ups and deliverables across internal and external cross functional teams, identify and implement process improvements to optimize and scale the day-to-day strategic relationships.
- Understand technical aspects of integrations/solutions and payments risk implications and act as connector/influencer to different key partners across eBay and key strategic partners.
- Drive projects and roadmap deliverables, action items and follow ups, ensure execution and delivery of joint risk initiatives and, achievement of financial loss targets.
- Create regular and streamlined communication cadences with stakeholders, centralize reporting and accountability
- Help drive on-time delivery of risk commitments to and from key strategic partners to ensure partner support and satisfaction and avoid eBay’s potential exposure
- Actively and efficiently, handle partner escalations. Regularly monitor key performance metrics and Support weekly reporting across eBay and key strategic partners' leadership
- Help coordinate/organize risk working sessions, key meetings and quarterly business reviews with key strategic partners to align on upcoming opportunities.
Experience & Skills
- 5+ years of relevant account management, project mgmt., experience, with risk and/or payments experience preferred.
- Experience successfully leading, executing and delivering key initiatives in complex matrix organizations
- Ability to make actionable recommendations under minimal structure, and quickly build consensus with internal and external partners
- You are a self-starter, with an eye for detail, and real passion for delivering on our business goals through effective relationship building
- Collaborative and resourceful teammate, with consistent record of delivering results within rapid growth environments
- Ability to understand eBay business model, technical integration concepts, and competitive landscape
- BS/BA required Highly analytical, and data driven, but also a creative and empirical problem solver
- High energy, persistent personality, and excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Great sense of humor
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: