Strategic Partner Manager, MBASan Jose, California Requisition Number R0016590 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Responsible for managing existing brand marketing partnerships, owning a revenue target and helping grow the overall business. Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of. This role is a “farming” position, based in the Ads headquarters, Brisbane California, and it requires 10% travel.
- Developing and building a cohesive, cross marketing team relationship with top direct clients and their agencies that support their national media, shopper marketing and ecommerce spends.
- Developing in-depth industry knowledge with assigned vertical (ex: Financial Services, Insurance, Automotive Manufacturers, Consumer Electronics, among others) is a requirement.
- Partnering closely w/the vertical advertising solutions managers (ASMs) to identify synergies (and revenue growth opportunities) between eBay Vertical/Merchandising teams and existing top clients.
- Owning and delivering on a revenue goal from assigned existing top account portfolio.
- Representing eBay as evangelist for the Ads business; effectively articulating to all customers the positioning and “new” eBay.
- Being responsible for a quarterly revenue target for assigned top clients
- Candidate will have a minimum of 4+ years of experience in digital advertising AND 2+ years in a business development, account management and/or strategic sales function.
- Excellent understanding of the Retail Marketing ecosystem a plus.
- MBA degree required.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills; candidate must be able to think creatively, communicate strategically and efficiently, both internally and externally.
- Strong project management skills, with ability to work within a team and facilitate communication among several departments
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- GSD attitude (get stuff done)
- Proven track record and transferable skill set to replicate success
- Culture, culture, culture – no prima donna, diva or “politically driven” candidates – we foster a collaborative, healthy, team, performance, accountability and ownership driven environment.
About eBay Advertising
eBay Advertising is a division of eBay, which represents a suite of marketing solutions that enable brands to take control of their experience on the eBay platform. The solution set includes retail performance lead generation products, high impact display integrations and shopper marketing solutions that incorporate share of voice and sales attribution products. A leader in ecommerce advertising, eBay Advertising aims to be the leading ecommerce marketing platform for brands globally.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.