Data ScientistShanghai, China Requisition Number R0015391
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
- Research, design and develop metrics for search performance evaluation and user behavior modeling.
- Work with engineering, analytics and business partners to support search and marketing optimization.
- Study the interaction among different types of metrics (financial, behavioral, and judgmental) by conducting correlation, regression and other data mining effort.
- Perform on-demand metrics calculation and analysis work.
- Serve as subject matter expert and drive thought leadership in the areas of statistical analysis, machine learning and business intelligence.
- Mentoring and coaching junior staffs, driving internal operational excellence, and developing career for the team.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is a talent pool posting, you are not actually applying for a position. This is a general description, qualifications, and skills required for positions of this type of role.
View accessibility info here