MTS1 Software EngineerShanghai, China Requisition Number R0034092 Subsidiary eBay
- Design, Architect and Develop big data solutions to help product and business teams to make data driven decisions
- Experience on statistic, data mining technique and feature engineering
- Experience on Machine Learning algorithm implementation and turn into business improvement
Lead end-to-end efforts to design, development and implementation data integration processes
- Has strong software development background, master of Java, Scala.
- Implementing complex big data with a focus on collecting, parsing, managing, analyzing and visualizing large sets of data to turn information into insights using multiple platforms.
Building data processing applications with Hadoop and Spark using Java, Python or Scala should be common knowledge to the big data engineer.
- Has experience on knowledge graph building and design will be big plus
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: