Software Engineer 2Shanghai, China Requisition Number R0023734 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Primary Job Responsibilities
· Be responsible for building eBay Payments system in high quality
· Active contributor on development of complex, multi-tier distributed software applications
· Design layered application, including user interface, business functionality, and database access.
· Work with software architects, other developers, quality engineers to develop innovative solutions that meet market needs.
· Estimate engineering efforts, plan implementations, and rollout system changes
· Participate in continuous improvement of Payment product to achieve better quality
· Participate in requirement/design meetings with other PD/QE from US
. Develop tools to improve the productivity
· Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, algorithms and data structures
· BS/BA in CS or related field. MS preferred.
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Good thinking and understanding on OO programing and design patterns
. Good thinking on product quality
· Experience with database, rational or NoSQL (Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB and etc.)
· Experience with mobile App development (iOS or android)
· Experience using Git
· Good communication & presentation skill
· Proficiency in English, with listening, speaking, reading and writing skills
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: