Sr. Manager, Customer ExperienceShanghai, Shanghai Shi Requisition Number R0011211 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Senior Manager, Customer Experience
Primary Job Responsibilities
The Sr. Manager, Customer Service Delivery will lead a Customer Experience organization responsible for customers and employees in Greater China and supporting the global business. As a key member of the Customer Service Delivery leadership team, this person will be responsible and have the attributes to perform in the following key areas:
- Customer Centric thought process with the ability to listen to customer needs, synthesize, and develop a strategy for improved business performance.
- Excellence at deploying product, policy, or process change to ensure our customers and front-line teammates are prepared and successful.
- Experience improving Customer Satisfaction Scores through improvement in front line teammate development, process improvement, and tool development.
- Partner with Business Units around the world to implement improvements for our customers.
- Evaluate and appropriately implement an outsourcing strategy that is customer focused and builds flexibility for our customers and front line teammates at all locations.
- Passion for the training and development of each employee both in-house and outsourced.
- Improve overall employee satisfaction scores and improve overall attrition rates Intense focus on developing Direct Reports and enabling them to thrive.
- Passion for challenging the status quo, take appropriate risks, and be provocative
- Excellent influence and engagement with peers around the world, and have the ability to work with Business Units in an effective and productive way
- Lead change in ways that motivate and inspire others.
This person must have experience in leading and managing large customer service teams in global business. Experience in a contact center and/or ecommerce industry is desired. The ideal candidate will have a blend of the following in their background:
- 10 years + of strategic and operational leadership experience in a customer service environment
- Rich experience in global and cross-functional organizations
- Excellent customer centric service philosophy and understanding of the challenges in providing a world class customer experience while controlling costs in a growth environment.
- A successful track record in achieving and exceeding customer service goals in a high growth business
- Process/operational improvement background (Six Sigma/Lean certifications) in transaction business is desired.
View accessibility info here
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.