Director-APAC Payments & Risk ConsultingSingapore, Central Singapore Requisition Number R0017113 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Positively impact regional business performance through Payments, Billing and Risk functions.
- Trusted advisor to business leaders in-region.
- Ensure GBPR perspective is offered and considered as new customer policies and/or solutions are under development.
- Act as the voice of the customer: learning the BU’s pain points and wish list; understanding their priorities and urgency, ensuring that this is shared with the appropriate contacts within GBPR.
- Ability to frame business problems, drive solution sets in GPBR that achieve regional business unit objectives and effectively communicate across diverse stakeholders.
- Highly skilled in risk/reward trade-off decisions, methodically balancing and aligning decision-making in best interests of the overall company strategy.
- Responsible for determining prioritization within GPBR functions across all APAC countries.
- Able to operate in an environment defined by adversity and without direction to create structure, definition, and clarity of purpose.
- Able to build respected, trusted relationships with BU partners.
- Establish presence and voice with the correct set of stakeholders within the BU, understanding that this crosses several organizational and hierarchical lines.
- Drive coordination of local payments needs with the overall global payments strategy.
- Drive coordination of local risk needs with the overall global risk strategy and policies.
- Take a global approach to driving results and solving business problems.
- Develop an effective team, attracting and retaining key talent.
- Provide support to BU during annual planning cycles.
- Work under limited direction; deploy judgement to deal with sensitive, complex and/or time sensitive issues.
- Works within a matrix environment, involving a high degree of global complexity.
View our accessibility infoR0017113
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.