Backend DeveloperSydney, Australia Requisition Number R0031229
A backend Java developer on one of our agile teams, building customer value through the design, development and delivery of high quality software on Hybrid cloud environments (OpenStack and Google Cloud).
What you'll do
- You will design, develop, test and deploy our core software systems or applications.
- You will work with delivery leads, other developers, product managers, QA, and operations teams to develop solutions that drive our OKRs, delight our customers and deliver good performance, scalability, and reliability.
- You will participate in and help drive the best possible ways of working for Backend development including Continuous Improvement, CI/CD, test automation, A/B testing and experimentation.
Who you are:
- You are knowledgeable about backend development technologies, Including Java, Spring, JSON, Docker. (OpenStack and GCP experience a bonus).
- You love working in a dynamic agile team environment
- You are a self-starter. You seek out new opportunities and don’t shy away from challenges.
- You bring energy and enthusiasm to the office every single day.
- You put the customer at the forefront of every decision you make.
- You love a challenge and look for creative ways to solve problems fast.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: